- Rod & reel combos
- Fishing lines
- Landing net, Lipgrip & Gaff
- Weight scales, Weight Slings & Measuring
- Spare parts, Reel service & Tuning parts
- Ice fishing
- Stingers and pre-made rigs
- Accessories for Softbaits
- Snaps, swivels & Split rings
- Leaders & Leader Materials
- Hooks & Jigheads
- Sinkers & Weights
- Dropshot, Texas-Carolina & Vertical
- Weight scales & Weight slings
- Landing net, Lipgrip & Landing accessories
- Smoker & Smoker accessories
- Lure building
Daiwa Sokkou Knot Tool
Simple but brilliant the Sokkou Knot Tool is designed to make knotting a mono leader to braid easier and perfect every time. With the lines in parallel all it takes is a couple twists around the barrel, a pick up with the retractable hook and pull through... done!
Make a loop (A) together with the main line (braided line) and the leader line. Place the pipe of Sokkou Knot Tool into the loop (A). Then, turn the loop (A) 5-8 times as necessary. (At this time, don’t push the lever.)
Slide the lever to push out the hook. And hold 2 lines together with the hook.
Release the lever to return the hook inside, and pull 2 lines into a loop (A).
After fully pulling the 2 lines into a loop (A), push the lever to release 2 lines.
Wet the knot and pull each side to tighten. Then, cut excess lines.